A. Your Acceptance
2. You are responsible for periodically reviewing the latest version of the Terms at http://account.igarworldwide.com/Agreements/TermsOfUse.aspx
. iGAR may change or amend or revise the Terms and policies at any time, and your continued use of the Services means you agree with the latest version of the Terms.
3. A description of the Service, as generally offered by iGAR, is the provision of a Single Sign-On (SSO) service to login/access the platforms of the Related Websites and the services offered therein.
4. In these Terms :
"Internet Communication Platform" means any social network software or website which allows any communication or sharing of including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, blog sites and chat-rooms.
“Member Account” means the account created by you for purposes of utilization and use of this Website and the facilities herein offered;
“Related Sites” means all related partner sites as listed at www.igarworldwide.com, which sites are linked to this Website and which offer the various facilities products and services therein contained and include such other future sites which may be added to this Website and “Related Site” means any one of those sites.
“Website” means www.igarworldwide.com or any subdomain sites of igarworldwide.com (i.e. account.igarworldwide.com).
C. Registration & Account
5. You may apply for and maintain only one iGAR account. Use of the account is personal and not transferable. In creating your account, you must provide current, correct, complete and accurate details and information. We reserve the right to request verification of, or verify on your behalf, any information provided. You must keep your account password secure.
6. You will not register for or use the Service on behalf of another person or use another person's account without permission. You are solely responsible for all activities occurring on your account. You must notify iGAR immediately of any security breach or unauthorised use of your account. Notification shall be by email to email@example.com.
7. You must inform us of any change in the information provided as soon as practicable. You warrant that you are a genuine and bona fide Member Account holder and your use of the Service are for lawful purposes and complies with the Terms.
8. iGAR will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your account but you may be liable for losses suffered by iGAR or other users or parties arising from such unauthorized use.
9. You declare that you are at least 18 years of age or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in the Terms, and to abide by and comply with the Terms.
F. Use of the Service
12. Access to and use of the Service is subject to compliance with all applicable laws and the permissions and restrictions stated hereinbelow. iGAR reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time it deems necessary.
(a) That you will not alter or modify any part of the Service or distribute in any medium the Service or any parts thereof without iGAR's prior written permission unless iGAR makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service.
(b) That you will not upload into the Service network any programme or content containing viruses, Trojans, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
(c) That you will not use the Service for commercial uses without iGAR's prior written approval, namely the sale of access to the Service and the sale of advertising, sponsorships or promotions placed on or within the Service or on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered through the Service, unless other material not obtained from iGAR appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
(d) That you will not to use or deploy automated systems, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that access the Service in a manner that will send more request messages to the iGAR servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. iGAR however grants public search engines operators permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and only to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. iGAR reserves the right to revoke the permission either generally or in specific cases.
(e) That you will not use the Service to send unsolicited messages or for spamming or to post misleading links to your Content;
(f) That you will not use, post or transmit any material which iGAR deems shall adversely affect the Service, the reputation and interests of iGAR or otherwise facilitate a violation of these Terms;
(g) That you must not use cloak browsing or private or anonymous browsing modes on your internet browser when using the Service;
(h) That you will not upload or transmit any information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party. You will not use our copyright, trademarks, intellectual property or proprietary rights without our written permission or infringe the same or those belonging to any third party;
(i) You will adhere to and comply with all terms, rules or policies applicable to all of your Internet Communication Platform during your utilisation of those accounts in relation to use of the Service.
13. By using the Service, you agree to receive messages or notifications from iGAR via internet or your handphone. If you wish to discontinue receiving these messages, you may do so by terminating your iGAR Account and discontinuing your use of the Service.
G. Use of the Content
14. In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of the Website:-
(a) The trademarks and logos on the Service, are owned by or licensed to iGAR, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
(b) Website content is provided to you on an AS IS basis. Access to the Website is solely for information and personal use as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under the Terms. You will not download any content unless there is a “download” or similar link displayed by iGAR on the Service for that content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of iGAR or the respective licensors of the Content. iGAR and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
(c) You will not circumvent, disable, interfere or otherwise tamper with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or limits the use of the Service or the content therein.
(d) You understand that in using the Service, you will be exposed to content from varied sources and agree that iGAR is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive all legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against iGAR with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless iGAR, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
15. You are solely responsible for your Internet Communication Platform accounts, including all content and materials, maintenance and operation thereof. iGAR is not responsible for anything related to your Internet Communication Platform accounts, including the transmission of data between those accounts and iGAR. iGAR may but is not obliged to investigate any activity that may violate the Terms.
16. By using the Service, you consent to iGAR using your name details and logo in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports, website listings of customers, Search Results Pages, and Referral Pages.
H. Termination of Service
17. iGAR will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
18. iGAR may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, terminate your Member Account for any reason deemed fit. You agree that in such event, iGAR will not be liable to you or any third party as a result such termination.
19. Termination of this Website may not result in the termination of any given Related Website or Related Websites but iGAR shall not be responsible for any loss of services or linkage resultant of the termination herein.
I. Intellectual Property
19. iGAR owns all copyright, trademarks and intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Service (except items licensed by iGAR and excluding any third party media player that may subsist in the Service). You will not acquire any such right, title or interest in or to the Service except as expressly stated herein. In cases of violation, iGAR will automatically revoke permission to use the Service.
20. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Service or proprietary information related thereto.
J. Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
21. Use of the Services shall be at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, iGAR, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Services and your use thereof. iGAR makes no warranties or representations on the accuracy or completeness of the contents of the Website or any sites linked to the Website and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, omissions, mistakes or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Services, (iii) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (iv) bugs, viruses, trojan horses etc. which may be transmitted to or through the Services by any third party; and (v) errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service. iGAR does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising, and iGAR will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
22. In no event shall iGAR, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of the Service, (iii) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service, (iv) bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Services by any third party, and (v) errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other causes of action, and whether or not iGAR have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
23. You specifically acknowledge that iGAR shall not be liable for the content of the Website or the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
24. The Service is controlled and offered by iGAR from its facilities in Malaysia. iGAR makes no representation or warranty that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and risk and are responsible for compliance with local law. Users and non-users who interact with iGAR outside Malaysia hereby consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in Malaysia.
25. To the extent permitted by law, you will indemnify and hold harmless iGAR, its holding company, subsidiaries and related companies, all their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any one or more conditions of the Terms; and (iii) your infringement of any third party right, including but not restricted to any copyright or privacy right and terms applicable to your use of the Internet Communication Platform. The indemnification obligation herein will survive the Terms and your use of the Service.
26. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone without our written consent. All of our rights and obligations under the Terms are assignable by us without necessity of your consent.
27. If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
28. The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and iGAR that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction in Malaysia.
30. If any portion of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
31. Failure on the part of iGAR to enforce any of the Terms will not be considered a waiver.
32. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing the Service or Website.